Sell Your Property

If you would like to sell your property, please fill in the following form and we shall then contact you to visit your property.

To list your property we shall require a copy of your title deed and IBI receipt (town hall rates), rubbish bill and community bill, so please arrange to provide us with copies of these documents. If you have a floor plan of your property, please also provide it as this shall be helpful.
If you would like a floor plan drawn we can arrange this service for a nominal charge.

Property Address:
Type of Property:
Square metre built:
Square metre plot:
Price (EUR):

Your request has been submitted.Error: Please check data and try again.